Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cricut Lite Cartridges are here!!!!

I went to my local WalMart this morning and there they were ~ all 24 of them. I picked out the Block Party and Dude! The reason that I chose these 2 for now is because we grill out a lot and the Dude one is for teenage boys and I have one of those that loves to skateboard and do jumps with this bike!!! Projects to come from these "LITE" cartridges.

In case you are unfamiliar with them they are similar to a Solutions cartridge with a little bit more to them but less than you regular cartridge and they come in a plastic case. They are exclusive to WalMart and are $39.99. I am not sure if they are going to lower the price, since you can get the $89.99 carts online for $39.99 nowadays!! Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment