Thursday, May 13, 2010

** New Cartridges ***

Yeah! My free cricut cartridges came today. I ordered the Mini Monograms and the Stampin' Solutions cartridge. Only had to pay $11 to have them shipped, pretty good deal considering what one has to pay to get the cartridges to earn the reward points! Heads up for those that are not familiar with the cricut rewards. Any of the newer cartridges, such as Create a Critter come with a rewards coupon and you can redeem them for points at www.cricut.com/rewards once you earn enough points you are able to pick from selected cartridges/apparel/cuttlebug folders and you only have to pay for shipping!! I am looking forward to using them. Tomorrow I plan to make another You Tube video using the Hannah Montana Cartridge to make the "Yoliebean" card. This is the "layered" card that I have posted on my blog with the ladybug and the frog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment