Saturday, January 7, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations Design Team Project # 8



Hello Everyone! I know that we are a few days past the New Year and I have been stuck on Christmas layouts and cards, but I had to get them all done and posted for those that still needed some inspiration to get their projects done!! I'm glad that we are moving into a New Year and I hope that it is better than the last :~)

For my project today, I used the cutest bears around, Calender Cuties, which you can find here! You do not have to use them to create a calender either. As you can see I created this card using the January bear and will continue with the other bears creating more cards and layouts as well! I used my Silhouette SD to create the greeting on my card. I simply chose a font that I liked and drew a long rectangle around it and sized it to fit my card! Easy peasy =)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment